Finally… A Book Anyone Can Follow to Successfully Start And Run Their Very Own Handyman Business, Now!
Professional handyman, John Magerowski has written a book for you that takes you from start to finish through how to start and operate your own handyman business.
You are going to learn:
- How to get what it takes to succeed
- What tools to use
- What types of jobs you’ll be running into and how to handle them
- How to get customers!
- How to handle your clients smoothly and effectively so they’ll call you back for more business
- How to price your jobs and what to charge
- The optimum way to keep records so you stay organized
- And much more!
Learn from a professional, who has already gone
through the work of figuring it all out!
Don’t go slogging through the process of wasting time and money figuring this out by trail and error. A blueprint has been created right here. John has been a handyman for years and knows the procedure. He knows what you need to do and also what not to do, in order to succeed. Follow his steps and you’ll be on the road to success!
What You’ll Get
You’ll receive the book “How To Start and Run Your Own Handyman Business Successfully” in downloadable form instantly. You’ll also receive the exclusive 40 minute interview John did on the popular internet podcast “Podnutz”, in which John lays out his best tips and advice for the aspiring handyman. Just watching this interview alone will put you leaps ahead of the competition and get you firmly on the road to starting your own handyman business. Both items are available immediately upon purchase.
Anyone Can Do This!
Wondering how to get customers? John has it covered. Nervous about doing your first job or asking customers for money? It’s totally handled in the book. Any questions you have about getting started are covered here. You have the ability to do this, you just need to start! And this book is the kickstart you need.
There’s No Time Like The Present
You may be asking, “Is it a good time now to start a business?”. Think about it…just because of slow economic times doesn’t mean things arent still breaking or in need of repair around people’s homes. People want and need help and are looking for someone to call. They will feel they found a lifelong handyman if that person is dependable, courteous, and reliable. That person is you. A business will last through any economic time if it is a good, strong business with with good, strong people. This kit will show you how to build that.
No shipping required! That means no waiting! This package is available as an instant download. You’ll be reading immediately after payment is made.
Here’s a Taste
Here’s a taste of just some of the things you’ll learn with this book and video:
- How to get over the fear of feeling like you don’t know enough to do this business
- What tool is an absolute must when going on a job
- What you won’t believe will be one of your most used tools
- What types of jobs you’ll encounter and which will be the most common, so you’re prepared
- What to do when somebody wants you to do something you’ve never done before
- John’s most effective methods to get customers
- The exact wording of the best ad John ever ran to get new customers
- How to use the Internet to get customers
- Whether you need a website for your business or not
- Who the best types of clients are to have
- The best way to attack buying the materials you need for a job
- What part of being a handyman is ABSOLUTELY VITAL!
- How to handle when a job just goes all wrong
- How to determine how much you should charge for a job
- Why you shouldn’t give estimates to customers about a job
- What you should invariably do after finishing up a job – no exceptions
- Tips on how to increase your professionalism overnight so you are able to project a much more appealing image to your customers
- John’s best advice on keeping records
- How to transport big sheets of material without having a truck
- What you should run the other way from when you hear a prospective customer say
- …and tons more!